ALL-ROUND CAREFREE SERVICE
For your safety and health, we have taken all precautions with the greatest care. We kindly ask you to consider all measures. Then we all can look forward to a wonderful winter.
The COVID-19 measures are constantly being adapted to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government – please note that possible changes may occur.
All information according to the current status on September 20, 2021.
HOLIDAY NOTES (according to official requirements):
- The 3-step plan applies:
1st stage: intensive care bed utilization below 15%
2nd stage: From 7 days after the intensive care bed occupancy rate has exceeded 15%
3rd stage: From 7 days after the utilization of 20% has been exceeded
* Level 1: You must have a valid negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery (3-G rule)
* From level 2, antigen tests with self-implementation (“living room tests”) are no longer valid as evidence
* If level 3 occurs, even “official” rapid antigen tests (such as test lanes, pharmacies) are no longer valid as proof of access
* Measures going beyond level 3 – in particular restrictions for unvaccinated persons – will be carried out in accordance with the general measures
- Test certificates are only required from the age of 12
- No mask requirement for vaccinated and convalescent persons (neither FFP2 nor other mouth and nose protection)
- No minimum distance between groups of guests
GENERAL SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- Upon check-in at the hotel, a negative test result (PCR test not older than 72 hours, antigen test not older than 24 hours or antigen self-test with digital solution not older than 24 hours [validity of antigen tests and antigen self-tests depend on the 3-step plan]), a vaccination certificate or a green passport (only valid after complete immunization) or a confirmation of a COVID-19 illness (separation notice or medical confirmation not older than 6 months or antibody test not older than 3 months) must be presented. For children up to the age of twelve, the test results of their parents or legal guardians as well as the school tests apply, from the age of thirteen children need their own test result.
- Frequently touched objects such as door or window handles, table surfaces as well as menus and beverage menus are regularly disinfected.
- Disinfectant dispensers are provided for you.
- Test centre: At our local general practitioner Dr. Harald Breitfuß, you can have all COVID tests carried out to be on the safe side before you travel home. To the COVID-19 test centre Flachau…
WE RECOMMEND YOU …
- Send us your check-in details online from home in order to shorten waiting times at reception. You will find the link for this in your booking confirmation or in the arrival email, which you will receive approx. 4 days before arrival.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugs and body contact.
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds – sanitiser dispensers are also available in the hotel.
- Try to avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze and cough in the inside of your elbow or in a tissue.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees.
We would like to thank you in advance for your help and understanding. We are already looking forward to the winter season – here you will enjoy every single second.